28.5.13

VERSUS PRE S/S 14

Donatella Versace brought Versus back to life, with the helping hand of young designer, J.W Anderson. The collection focused on minimal sex-appeal, with simple, structured clothing and wild hair. The rather, small collection was showcased on a New York night, with music produced by Lady Gaga. Perhaps an insight into 'ARTPOP' and the new Versus.


Love:


I like the strong feel of the outfit, I think it looks very bold
I particularly like this dress because it's sexiness, with a modern edge. A simple black dress, is turned  asymmetrical for contemporary aesthetics.
I think this is very casual, and effortless but it looks great. It's not too dishevelled
The dress works very well, in any colour. Asymmetrical is always big at Versace
The skirt, wow. I love the raw sex-appeal of this look, very youthful.
Hate:

I think there is too much going on, the slits, the boots, the hair. It seems to engulf the model.
The dress is fine, but the boots absolutely kill it.
This one is fairly 50/50, there are some elements I like and hate. 
Is that a tiara? That just doesn't work.
This is not wearable, there is nothing fashionable about it. 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to let know her.

    my blog: delibes

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig