19.4.15

GOODBYE, FOR NOW

It's been such a long time since I've posted an outfit and what better time than my 200th post? I can't believe it's been almost 2 years of my personal opinion and taste on fashion. For the future of my blog, I see quite a few changes. Changes and improvements which I want to introduce naturally to the website. I want to introduce more authentic article posts, giving my honest opinion on the happenings within fashion. I want to introduce a more lively and engaging theme for you, so you can actively interact and enjoy what I produce.





The next few months will be very busy, lots of studying for huge summer exams. I may take a short break from blogging, including my latest food blog, Another Bowl. I want to really work on myself, improving myself as a person in regards to health and mental well-being. But as soon as the exams are over, once those hurdles are out of the way, I'll come back fresh! I want to say thank you to all my readers over the years, thank you for all the lovely comments and for sharing your opinions with me. I wanted to create a blog which showed who I am and what we share together, as a group to fashion. So thank you. I'll see you soon right?








v.

Photo Credit: Viet Anh Vu
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig