8.4.13

MINIMAL SPORT


Hey everyone, how are you all doing? The weather is still pretty cold in London and that means its time to throw on the layers. Today I just wanted to have lunch with my sister in London, so whilst we went, we picked up a few items too. I needed a couple of clothes for my exercise plans in the summer and I'm glad I have them all now. 

I wanted to show the transition in my fashion and begin to slowly move to monochromatic clothes, and I feel like I'm slowly getting there. Keep following my blog and keep up with posts to follow this transition with me. See you in the next post~! 


trousers - Uniqlo / jacket - Uniqlo / shirt - H&M / shoes - Nike / hat - Topman / watch - Casio






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) More outfit posts soon!

      Delete
  2. I love the all black with a pop of metallic from the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The ring can actually spin around :-)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig