16.9.13

PREEN SPRING 14 | #LFW

For those of you who have been following me for a while, you'd be able to realise that LFW isn't my favourite week. I'm quite reluctant to post and review these shows and they don't mean much to me, however Preen has proven me wrong. Of course there are other fundamental shows which catch my attention. Thorton & Bregazzi created a beautiful collection, featuring diaphanous dresses with bright pops of art imagery. The first model stepped out in a white gown, with an asymmetric hemline, she wore a top which boasts beautiful florals.


Love the print on the top, the white contrasts the pops of colours very well.
Asymmetric and sheer was the main point of the collection, featuring lighter fabrics. Light and sweet colours were also shown in hues of pink and blue, the model wore thin dress, with an asymmetric function across the waist. The dress draped over her body, like a silk scarf. 

The duo finished their spring 2014 collection with black dresses. These featured all materials from the collection, varying from sheer to cottons. The collection was truly beautiful, mixing both modern edge and beauty - a contemporary classic.

I prefer the dress without the cape, the golden shoulder details is fab enough
All the components of this outfit work well, the digital print with floral detail, paired with that beautiful shade skirt! 
A lovely look, the clean white shirt, with that bold and dramatic tone
Simplicity at it's best, a literally simple dress.
MY FAVOURITE LOOK! I love this, that doesn't even look like clothes!
A simple but rather weak close to the show.
What did you think of this collection? Would you wear it?


v. 


Photo Credit: Style.com
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I personally adore London FW! It might not be the most glamorous and it usually starts very slow but as the week goes on the shows get amazing(like Burberry today). I am a huge fan of Preen, I actually own a blouse from Preen, I thought this collection was stunning! the mixing of floral and geometric prints with pastel colors I absolutely loved it!I loved those "punchy" colors. It was very spring-y. 5 stars for Preen in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, this collection is beautiful! I loved it!

      Delete
  2. -Fernanda aka marcjvcobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again loving the structured pieces and the creative patterns and geometric shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preen is one of my most exciting shows of LFW, always fresh and unexpected

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig